Our events won’t just be another awkward & boring Zoom webinar or event. We have hired a TV Company that will be using a virtual platform that will ensure professional broadcasting and so much more - TAKE A LOOK:
- PARTICIPATE at your own pace: Ultimately, we hope you can join us "LIVE", but because the event is being recorded, you aren't obligated to the schedule of the live broadcast. You get to decide when and where!
- Have FULL CONTROL over WHEN you watch the event (Be there for the entire thing “LIVE” or schedule it for a convenient time.
- Have FULL CONTROL over HOW you watch the presentations: Rewind, Pause, Fast Forward and re-watch your favorite speakers time and time again!
- Be as Tech Savvy as you want. Be traditional and use your laptop or if you prefer, you can use your phone or tablet. Perhaps cast the event on your TV Screen for better viewing.
- Prior to the conference kick-off, we will host “Targeted Discussion Rooms” with attendees and speakers for focused chats or just listen and have your coffee.
- Go back and watch recorded sessions, available for a year after the event.
We are working with the same speakers and even though we didn’t quite have a pandemic or an oil crash in mind when we originally announced the theme of “Embracing the Evolving Market Landscape” – it’s even more fitting than before. Our industry will prosper again – attending the Houston Energy Breakfast on August 28th will be a perfect time to find out predictions on how and when. ****All of our previously registered attendees from the March 20th (1st date) and the rescheduled date of June 19th have our guarantee that tickets been reserved for attending the virtual August, 28th event. Please note that the cost is different from an in-person event to a virtual event and if you registered at the cost of an in-person event you the following choices:
- Transfer your ticket to a package | dates of 2020 events are August 28, Sept 15, Nov 6, Dec 1
- Donate the difference in your ticket price to the Houston Food Bank (the crisis has escalated a desperate call for donations https://www.houstonfoodbank.org/
- Refund the difference of your ticket price
The HOUSTON ENERGY BREAKFAST put a spot on the H-town map over 25 years ago and continues to thrive as the premier industry breakfast thought leadership event - this year we can't join in person but we that's okay - we are doing the next best thing and meeting online.
K Carpenter Associates strives to bring you the most impressive lineup of expert speakers, high-level networking, and insights that will keep you attending year after year. Participate in this THOUGHT LEADERSHIP EVENT and get valuable knowledge, meet prospects and gain partners that will ensure your company’s profitability and future success.
2020 is about Balancing short & LONG TERM NEEDS.
Company leaders must remain at the top of their game in all aspects of their business. Knowing how to predict risks and uncertainties, while embracing change and accepting new opportunities are key to plunging forward . We've hit "rock bottom" and it's left us walking a thin line. The energy market landscape has shifted and will continue to evolve for a long time to come. Participate in the Houston Energy Breakfast to understand what's next.
This PREMIERE INDUSTRY event promises the following:
Industry Networking you simply won't get any place else
If Long Term, Short Term, Volatility, Supply, Demand, Capital Discipline, Talent, Digitization, or Survival in the energy sector is on your mind - this is the event for you!
EACH EVENT has an exclusive Energy Forecast and Predictions
WHEN (NEW DATE) - Friday, August 28, 2020
7:30AM - 8:00AM CST | Coffee & Chat with Speakers Virtually
8:00AM-8:50AM CST | Presentations
8:50AM - 9:15AM CST | Live Q&A
VIRTUAL - Join us from the convenience of your current work space!