AM&p 2018 Annual Meeting
June 25-27, 2018
Click Here for more information about SIPA
TVWorldWide Support Numbers:
703-961-9250 ext. 221
Official Webcast June 25-27, 2018
AM&P President Remarks/Intro of New President
Aligning with Brand and Mission: A Tale of Two Publications
Many associations are challenged with agreeing on how a publication’s identity should fit within its overall brand strategy. In this session, two ...
2,159 views | 5 years ago
Anatomy of a Great e-Newsletter
Robert Flynn, CEO, Aggregage, Inc.
Mark Newman, Editor, Endocrine Society
One of the issues facing all of us a...
2,391 views | 5 years ago
Keynote: Using Content to Attract, Serve, and Retain Multi-Generational Members
Multi-Generational challenges are impacting organizations in a way that has never been felt. Increasing our Multi-Generational Intelligence ™ will hel...
2,520 views | 5 years ago
EXCEL Awards Gala
Association Media & Publishing honors the year’s best publications, communications, writing, design, marketing campaigns, podcasts, blogs, and more. I...
2,312 views | 5 years ago
An Interview with Sage Publishing
Nicole Louderback, Director of Commercial Sale's stops by the TV Worldwide booth for a quick interview about the company and her upcoming breakout ses...
2,385 views | 5 years ago
The Strategy of Frequency in Publications and Communications
After attending this session, participants will:
•Understand best practices for communication frequency for various types of communications incl...
2,874 views | 5 years ago
Strategy of Internal Communications: Bridging Gaps, Breaking Down Silos
Association acquires publishing company. Four years later, alignment and information sharing are starting to pay dividends. Jim Chrzan shares his asso...
2,433 views | 5 years ago
Personalization in Publishing: What are the Possibilities?
We have come to expect personalization in many aspects of our lives — from our food, entertainment, information, and learning. These days, one-size-fi...
2,331 views | 5 years ago
Luncheon Closing Keynote
When associations do content creation the right way, it’s a well-oiled machine full of pertinent research, noteworthy results, and relevant reports. B...
2,347 views | 5 years ago
Using Your Media Products to Attract Next-Generation Members
From reinventing a connective brand system, to rethinking your site, to reimagining your collateral, this session explores communication and strategie...
2,502 views | 5 years ago
AM&P 2018 Annual Meeting
Official Webcast June 25-27, 2018
Association Media & Publishing's Annual Meeting is the only comprehensive event serving association, nonprofit, and alumni publishing and communications professionals. The Annual Meeting, coupled with our prestigious 38th Annual EXCEL Awards Gala, attracts several hundred leaders from premiere organizations across the country. At the AM&P Annual Meeting, the brightest and most influential association professionals and thought leaders share insights on the latest publishing, communications, and marketing trends and best practices, while networking and establishing invaluable, career-building connections with association colleagues and exhibitors.
The National Housing Center is located at 1201 15 th Street NW Washington, DC 20005. The venue can easily be accessed by the Metro to Farragut North or McPherson Square. The hotel room block will be announced shortly.
Annual Meeting Committee
- Darren Buford, Director of Communication Services, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
- Emily Fullerton, Account Executive, Sheridan
- Marvin Gelhausen, Managing Editor, AACE International
- Larry Hoffer, President and CEO, Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
- Henry Howard, Deputy Director, Media & Communications, The American Legion
- Doug Keller, Territory Sales Manager, NE Region, Roosevelt Paper Company
- Kim Kett, VP, National Accounts, GTxcel
- Mark Newman, Editor, The Endocrine Society
- Christopher Okenka, Assistant Director, Brand + Creative, Turnaround Management Association
- Fern Oram, Marketing & Communications, Construction Financial Management Association
- Diane Rusignola, Deputy Editor, NACS, The Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing
- Jen Smith, VP Creative Strategy, Network Media Partners
- Amy Toner, Vice President, Publishing and Digital Content, NATSO Inc
- Kaylen Tucker, Director of Publications and Public Relation,s National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Louanne Welgoss, Owne,r LTD Creative
- Rita Zimmerman, Communications Coordinator, American Inns of Court
THIS IS AN ARCHIVED WEBCAST.
CHOOSE ARCHIVED VIDEO
BELOW TO VIEW THE WEBCAST