Automated Threat Response Seminar & Open House
September 10, 2014
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m EST
JOIN OUR CELEBRATION
The President and executive leadership team of CSG Invotas invite you to attend an Open House and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, marking the launch of the company’s exclusive public sector and global headquarters.
Join us on September 10, 2014 in Old Town Alexandria, VA to discuss current cybersecurity challenges facing government and industry, learn from top-level security experts, tour the CSG Invotas facility and participate in exclusive product demonstrations featuring the CSG Invotas Security OrchestratorTM – an Automated Threat Response platform that integrates data and security technologies from a single console.
BUILD A DIGITAL CYBER PLAYBOOK
A security analyst’s success in mitigating a cyber attack hinges on the ability to rapidly investigate events and enrich data from multiple feeds to deliver contextual and actionable information. Keeping analysts focused on the mission of protecting the enterprise by greatly reducing the time it takes to mitigate an attack is critical to the success of any cybersecurity response plan.
Join Dr. Gary McGraw and fellow senior-level security professionals from government and industry on September 10, 2014 in Alexandria, Virginia. Take part in a practical discussion on how to enhance your cyber playbook with strategies that allow analysts to respond faster, proactively defend networks and dramatically reduce exposure to risks and associated costs.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Evolving security threats and new strategies for mitigating the increasing volume and complexity of cyber attacks
- Building a cyber playbook that looks beyond compliance
- Unifying defenses by connecting technologies, systems, devices and data feeds used to manage and defend a network
- Orchestrating response plans that fuse people, processes and technologies through approved workflows
- Automating and orchestrating large-scale configuration changes in high-volume systems
- Amplifying your team’s capabilities, speed and capacity by automating tasks that distract them from critical analytical work