DAN K. EBERHART
CEO, Canary Oilfield Services
Dan’s perspectives are based on his wide-ranging experiences as an O&G leader, entrepreneur, and influencer:
- Oil industry consultant in North America, Asia, and Africa
- Author of The Switch: America’s Global Energy Renaissance
- Joined U.S. Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Secretary of Transportation on several trade missions to sub-Saharan Africa
- Board member with L.A. World Affairs Council
- Founder of private-equity firm Eberhart Capital, LLC
- Dan holds a law degree from Tulane University and has undergraduate degrees in economics and political science from Vanderbilt University.
About Canary, LLC
Scottsdale, AZ-based Canary, LLC, is one of the largest private oilfield service companies in North America. Canary serves its clients and the public through drilling and production services, local charitable endeavors, and energy policy campaigns.