Don't miss out on an amazing opportunity to connect and network with more than 800 public health officials who share an interest in maternal and child health. The 2017 AMCHP Annual Conference will be held March 4-7, 2017 in Kansas City, MO.
The Kansas City Marriott Downtown, site of the 2017 AMCHP Annual Conference, is located near the Power and Light District, giving you easy access to the area's upscale shopping, popular restaurants and vibrant nightlife.
There are many reasons to attend the 2017 AMCHP Annual Conference, including:
- Gain a firsthand opportunity to learn about changes occurring in the MCH field, such as Block Grant transformation and Affordable Care Act implementation.
- In need of a career boost or professional development? AMCHP has it covered! Conference attendees have the opportunity to gain access to individual and private professional coaching sessions.
- Interested in learning more about a particular MCH subfield? Conference session topics will include using technology to advance MCH outcomes, cultural competence and family-centered care, and health care financing and coverage.
- Visit the exhibit hall to gather information from resource centers and companies related to maternal and child health, while networking with current and future MCH leaders.
- Exchange best practices with other MCH professionals, creating stronger and bolder ideas for the future.
For additional updates about the Annual Conference, click here.
Please note, the 2017 Call for Proposals is now closed.