Create Your Future, Don’t Catch Up to It
The world is moving at warp speed. We’re not sure what to do with the paradox of choice that faces us everyday -- from the media we can read, to the products we might buy, to the business decisions we could make.
We’re dazzled by start-ups that are subsidized. The new rules of success are clouded by an Amazon culture that scales up fast and obliterates the competition, and still doesn’t have to make money.
So how do you remain competitive when you’re running a legacy business? How do you eclipse the competition when you’re the new kid on the block?
You can’t control the circumstances of the marketplace, but you can control how to respond to them.
The underlying key to a sustainable business, an enduring brand, and a relevance to your industry is to anticipate the future and deliver what your customers want, when they want it.
It’s playing at the intersection between high tech and high touch. It is being sophisticated about measuring, monitoring and modeling your business based on capturing insights about your customers and then acting on them. It is looking at your enterprise holistically, integrating systems solutions that involve your entire team, from the millennials that want a seat at your table to the veterans who have devoted their careers to building your business.
BIMS takes you on a journey to explore every facet of creating a dynamic and vital business, respecting the past and building a future that isn’t dated. From marketing strategies that are playbooks for profit; building data products and services that manage complexity, creating engagement that delivers a positive customer experience; and producing events that are virtual and real, BIMS is an interactive gathering of ideas, best practices and connections.
Need help justifying your trip?
- It’s the definitive boot camp on thriving in today’s business environment.
- Choose from a rich offering of best practice presentations, panel discussions, keynotes and more focused on marketing, sales and top-level strategy
- Connect with solution providers to grow your business
- Get the information you need to do your job more effectively and efficiently
- Learn how to create a seamless, personalized, omnichannel delivery platform
- Join our vibrant community for unparalled networking
- Publishers, CEOs, Chief Revenue Officers
- Business development and licensing executives
- Investors and deal makers
- Human capital practitioners
- Data strategists, systems engineers, online managers
- Bring your Next-Gen rising stars and nominate them for our Emerging Leaders Award